Skip to content
Pesto Pizza With Dash™ Grilled Chicken
- An appetizing dinner for two: seasoned chicken breasts and mozzarella atop a tasty pesto spread that's good down to the last slice.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1/3 cup best-quality store-bought pesto
- 1/3 lb boneless chicken breasts, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago, fontina or mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 3 tbsp sweet red bell pepper pieces
- 14 oz frozen bread dough
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend on both sides.
- Grill for 5 minutes per side, or until fully cooked.
- Let cool, then cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shape frozen bread dough into pizza shape.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until very crispy.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread pesto over top, then top pizza with chicken and roasted peppers.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for approximately 4 more minutes, or until cheese has fully melted.
- Slice and serve immediately.