Fiesta Lime Popcorn
- The lime makes the popcorn bright, but you still get a spicy finish from the flavorful seasoning blend. This is a perfect game day snack to satisfy cravings. The lime zest made it wow-delish.
- Yield: 4 servings (about 3 cups per serving)
- 12 cups air-popped or store-bought light popcorn
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pecorino or cotija, finely grated
- 4 to 6 teaspoons DASH Fiesta Lime or DASH Spicy Jalapeno
- Freshly grated lime zest (optional)
Spread popcorn out on a baking sheet and mist with olive oil spray until well coated. Sprinkle Dash seasoning evenly over the popcorn. Mist the popcorn again, and sprinkle with optional cheese and lime zest. Serve Immediately.