Extra Spicy Guacamole
- Imagine a mouthwatering dip very low in sodium and carbs that is quick to make. Cilantro and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend add punch to avocados, chopped onion and lemon juice.
- 2 tsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves, finely diced, stems discarded before measuring
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of the peels.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Blend with a fork until the mixture is just slightly lumpy.