- A real crowd pleaser that's perfect for a chilly night, this classic dish calls for penne pasta, bell pepper, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, along with spaghetti sauce and Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 3 cup low-sodium spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 2 cup uncooked mostaccioli or penne pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- Spray saucepan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sauté bell pepper 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, Italian Medley Seasoning Blend and sugar.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked pasta; heat through.
- Serve topped with mozzarella cheese.