Skip to content
Spinach Dip Recipe
- Dash™ does it again with a tasty spinach dip recipe that takes less than 5 minutes to prep! So good you will want to double dip!
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- Assorted fresh vegetables, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 tsp Original Blend
- 10 oz package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- Combine spinach, sour cream, yogurt, mayonnaise and Original Blend in medium bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Stir when ready to serve.
- Serve with assorted vegetables.