Sloppy Pulled Chicken
- A faster and healthier alternative to pulled pork.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 package Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Heat oil over medium heat in a 10-inch skillet and brown chicken 8 minutes, turning once.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Using 2 forks, shred chicken.
- Return chicken to skillet and toss with sauce.
- Serve with buns, tortillas or hot cooked rice.