- Transform leftover chicken into a dish the whole family will love.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 4 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 package Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 chopped small green pepper
- Heat oil over medium heat in a 10-inch skillet; cook peppers and onion 5 minutes or until almost tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve on buns.