Skip to content
- Comfort food is taken to a whole new level; serve with creamy polenta for real Italian flair!
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
- 2 cup pasta sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 3 slice fresh bread, torn or cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Meatloaf Seasoning Mix, ground beef, bread, eggs, 1 cup pasta sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and water. Shape into loaf in a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Pour remaining cup of pasta sauce over loaf and bake 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.