Skip to content
Pineapple Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- Island-inspired kabobs with fresh squeezed lime and pineapples are ready to please. Add in your favorite kabob ingredients, such as red bell peppers and chicken, to complete this summertime staple.
Cook Time: 13 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup water-packed canned pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 bamboo skewers, 12 inches long
- 2 6-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 green onions, bottom 2 inches only, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 tbsp Spicy Jalapeo Seasoning Blend
- Place chicken in a resealable storage bag.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, ginger and Spicy Jalapeño Seasoning Blend, squeeze out air and seal bag.
- Massage bag so that seasonings coat chicken evenly.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water while chicken is marinating.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Season chicken with Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Assemble kabobs, alternating pieces of chicken, bell pepper, pineapple and green onion.
- Brush with remaining oil.
- Grill or broil for 6 minutes, turning skewer over and grilling on other side for additional 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Serve over steamed white rice if desired.