- A classic favorite that will keep you coming back for more.
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 packet Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup ketchup, chili sauce or tomato sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, in large bowl until well blended.
- Shape meat into a loaf and place in foil-lined baking pan or 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Top with ketchup, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until thoroughly cooked.