Skip to content
Leftover Holiday Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
Total Time: 20 - 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 - 8 People
- 4-5 C leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 C leftover ham, diced
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Dash Original seasoning
- 6 eggs
- Chives, chopped (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl. add mashed potatoes, diced ham, cheese and seasoning and mix until well combined.
- Transfer potato mixture to a casserole dish and make 6 “nests.” Crack eggs into the nests and top with more cheese and Dash seasoning.
- Cover casserole dish with foil and bake on top rack of the oven for 15-20 mins or until the egg whites are cooked through.
- Remove casserole from the oven once cooked. Top with chopped chives, additional Dash Original seasoning (to taste), and serve hot.