Skip to content
Inside Out Steak Burgers
- Burgers so juicy and flavorful with a cheesy surprise when you bite into them.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz cheddar or blue cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 package Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine Meatloaf Seasoning Mix, ground beef, water and Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape into 16 thin patties.
- Place cheese on 8 patties, top with remaining patties and press well to seal edges.
- Grill or broil burgers to desired doneness.
- Serve on buns with your favorite burger toppings.