Skip to content
- Make your next meal a Mexican fiesta! Fajita Seasoning Mix brings a light heat to your meat and vegetables, preparing them for the quick trip to your taste buds. Delicioso!
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup water
- 1 sliced bell pepper
- 1 packet Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add meat; cook and stir 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return meat to skillet.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix.
- Cook and stir 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon into tortillas.
- Serve with desired toppings.