Skip to content
Creamy Cheddar Burger Bake
- Creamy goodness topped with warm buttermilk biscuits will have everyone asking for seconds.
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 package Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in tomato and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in seasoning mix, milk and Worcestershire and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of cheese, then spoon beef mixture into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese and top evenly with buttermilk biscuits.
- Bake 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.