Chicken Fajita Salad
- Using Fajita Seasoning Mix on the chicken and in the creamy dressing, you get a flavor burst in every bite. Try shrimp instead of chicken for a delicious shrimp salad.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice, divided
- 8 cup salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine 2 tablespoons Fajita Seasoning Mix with mayonnaise, sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, water and cilantro; set aside.
- Toss remaining seasoning with chicken and remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet and cook chicken over medium-high heat in batches until browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve chicken over greens and top with tomatoes, beans and avocado, drizzled with sour cream mixture.