Skip to content
Cheese Tortellini Brodo Copy Recipe
- A sophisticated soup made with go-to pantry staples: chicken broth, Parmesan cheese and Dash™ Classic Italian Seasoning Blend. It's a warm and satisfying meatless meal for any day of the week.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 cup ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dried cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat broth and lemon juice in a large saucepan until simmering.
- Add tortellini and Italian Medley Seasoning Blend. Cook at a low boil approximately 15 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
- Divide soup evenly among four bowls and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve immediately.